Monday, January 28, 2008

YEAH.



Yey. SAT day has passed. I'm sooooo relieved.
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/


I woke up at 6:00 am during the test day. It felt so weird because it has been a very (and I mean veryveryvery) long time since I've woken up that early. I remember senior year, I wake up at 6:40 and leave for school by 7:15 and arrive by 7:30 IF I'm lucky. HAHA. My dad drove me to CAL State Univ and we arrived there by 7:40am. I stood in line for like an hour. Honestly, I didn't know why it took soo long. At ang malupet pa non, manipis lang yung jacket ko. It was cold that morning but I expected us to be in a heated room so I didn't mind. And like the "I don't like the cold" kind of person that I am- I was freezing. ARR. haha. Peroo ndi lang nagpapaobvious kc nakakahiya. hahaha. Plus there was this guy standing 2 persons in front of me who was so cute. hahahaha. XD He honestly looked like Jesse Matclafe. T_T haha. Absolutely adorable. hahaha. After an agonizing hour long wait, we were all sent to two separate rooms to begin the test. And yes, we were in the same room. And no, I didn't stalk him, it was simply meant to be. hahaha. Dream on, I know. haha


Then the test began. It took four hours to finish that 10 part exam.

It was OK. Wasn't as difficult as I expected. Yipee. Trial exams from the internet were way more demanding than the actual test. The essay question for me was "Are all efforts to reach a goal worth it if the goal is not reached?" That was an easy question in contrast to some of the trial prompts I have tried answering. Math was the easiest. It was all about Algebra and some Geometry. No precalculus! No derivatives! haha. The literature part was the hardest. But still, it was waaaay waaay easier than the trial tests. Though it still had vocabulary that I've never come across in my life, but it was only like 10 items or a little more than that. I think na overrr talaga yung mga galing sa net. NOSEBLEEED.I spent the night before worrying about nothing! Pero I still skipped some items because of lack of time. Rrr. But overall, it was okei. YEY. YEY.


That night, we went to a party at Tita Ruby's house. Food was everywhere, and yess lechon! haha. YUM :9 haha Then I met, Christian. She's 4 and she is sooo purttty and cuuute. I also got to take care of baby Kaikai (take note of the repeated name- so pinoy! haha XD). Christian was my fave. She said she absolutely loves babies and her mom told us about how she asked for a baby sister during Christmas. She was so fond of the baby. She looked sooo cute when we allowed her to hold the baby's bottle. Hinihimashimas pa niya yung forehead ni kakai while the she was sleeping. haha. Cuuute. Then I told her "Tell your dad you want to take care of the baby and ask him if you can take her home." It was supposed to be a joke but she actually did it. She literally dragged her father over and said "Dad I want that baby." We were all laughing and her dad just told her "Soon Darling." haha. I even asked her if she wanted to be a mum and she replied "Yes, I want to have 2 kids. A boy and a girl." A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. haha I can't help but emphasize that time and time again. haha

That was the end of my day. I pray for more EXCITING days to come. Graphic Design lessons start tomorrow. Yipeeeee! I bet I won't be able to sleep tonight. haha :D WOOT!WOOT! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------
THE TAKE OVER, THE BREAKS OVER!





No comments: