Monday, March 17, 2008

FACE YOUR POCKETS


A peek inside my life. ( or bag. whatever. XD)




author: dinna
occupation: student and or everyday bum
description:
chocolate wrapper twixxx. yum :9
daily planner and/or diary/to do list/things to do. :)
coin purse where I keep change for bus rides
bracelets my favorite rainbow colored set :)

glasses My year-old under appreciated glasses. For reading from afar.
rosary My 911.
CA ID Identification Card
digicam You just don't know when you need one. I love my Canon
lanyard (love bites pin)
For easy access to my coin purse.
Name Plate WORK. Fugly ID. X_x
earphones Gotta hear somehow.
ipod touch My 8gb blood and sweat. (char) YESS, paid for it myself. Me Proud :D
keys To my house. Plus keychains. Half are with my friends. I love you guys :)
cellphone Now a necessity
and some of my change. We could all use some change. :) spot my favorite. CHEESE of Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Looove :")

www.faceyourpockets.com

Things that are living in the pockets of your bag, jeans or jacket: travel and pay checks, old cigarette pack that just looks interesting, sugar lumps and all the stuff that has found home in your pockets. They are all the treasures our project is looking for! Our goal is not only bring a
ll this objects into light but show the owner of them.

The process.

Place the objects on the scanner. Place your face/part of it on the scanner as well. Aaaaand scan it! Send the picture you've got to:

faceyourpockets@gmail.com

(Don't forget to mention your name and occupation. Also the
email should include the list of objects you've scanned - keys, granny's photo, gum etc.)




Check the site out, let me know if you make one tooo :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Blessed is this life
and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.
Blessed is this life
and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.




No comments: