Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Scott Lovin'

I just watched the last three episodes of One Tree Hill Season 5. AS ALWAYS-OTH makes my world stop. It just is magic for me. But I've got to say, some parts were dragging. You just like want to jump into the scene and like scream at the characters face- HEY WTH, WAKE UP! YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR LIKE FOREVER! WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING??! Sorry, I really get carried away.


One Tree Hill makes me believe in love and all it's wonders. The Nathan-Haley love story is the fairytale I'd like to be in.

3 minutes after finishing the last episode- I was like "WHAT THE? TORTUREEE"
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 6!!!!!

AND AS ALWAYS- GREAT SOUNDTRACK.
---------------------------------

My days are filled with mistakes
Some that I didn’t make
I carry them around
Some people don’t feel a thing
Some kind of blissful dream
Wish I could live that now
oh I wish I could live that now



No comments: