Friday, June 6, 2008

It smells like a box of crayons.


























I look extra strange today.

Today I learned:

1. School is closed on Fridays- Call first before traveling 14 miles. The door won't bust open no matter how hard you try. And If by any chance it does, there will be no one there.

2. When visiting Pam, don't leave home at rush hour- Standing for 27minutes is not really ideal.

3. Don't sit alone drinking infinite orange juice outside Robeks Juice- A kababayan may actually approach and ask if you're feeling homesick.

4. I can help save planet earth one littered plastic cup at a time- When seeing feeling COOL rude skater kids throwing their Star Bucks iced tea by the flowers, pick it up myself.

5. Always beware of the time-Even though the sun is still up- it can actually be 8 in the evening.

6. If you want to experience LA, ride the train at night- there can never be too much action every time. My 1hour, 16mins, and 4 seconds train ride home experience in a nutshell.
--While at Platform 1 waiting for the train: Scary Emo Kid standing at corner.

--Look the other way- a man doing push ups.

--On the train: met a Tagalog speaking African American. Apparently he's been in more places in the Philippines than I have. (Bohol, Palawan, Ilocos.........)

--Saw 2 teenage rival cliques riding the same train on one of the stops. There was screaming and definitely some pulling. One got pushed off the train.

--On another one of the stops, a singing man rides the train. It was pleasing to the ears, fortunately.

--Two seats away from me I see a woman "crying" over the phone. One man says
"I don't know what's worst, the fight that almost happened or the crocodile tears behind me."

7. Don't leave LA later than 8 pm-house is 1 hour and 16 minutes away.- thus dark and there will be running involved.

8. Don't write at 11:54 pm, I will most probably miss my "I will sleep before 12" birthday resolution.


----------------------------------
RANDOM:
When I got home my sister was watching OTH season 3 finale on the internet. I just wanna share a line that Brooke quoted in the episode for her speech at Haley and Nathan's wedding.

"Love is not love which alter when an alteration finds, when life gets hard when things change, true love remains the same." -Shakespeare.

----------------------------------

FAVORITESST SONG FROM GREGORY & THE HAWK
"I guess it doesn't matter what I say or what I seem.
You stuck what I felt for you in the pocket of your jeans.
Ignoring me the morning after isn't enough
and I swear I'm gonna cry.
I'm sick of tryin' to be tough."



1 comment:

Kevin G! said...

Jesus Christ!! I LOVE THIS POST! hahah!!! Now i know what to expect if ever i have to go there and visit... ;p hahah!!!