Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do Not Disconnect

I was looking for a decent title and decided to look around.
I saw my sister's ipod. so there.

Rarr.
Just something random.

I miss cyber space.

It's 1 am and I'm supposed to be writing about literacy (my first school essay since who knows when) yet here I am.
Who doesn't love a daily dose of hit yourself with a bat hello what are you doing you're not focusing again.

Hi Eden. Sorry it was supposed to be literate not literal.
Hi Jan, new friend. A "do something that scares you" gained friend. I actually approached him and introduced myself. (something I would never do in a million years, but since I was desperate, well there we go.) It wasn't so bad after all. I gained a friend. I didn't choke to death nor slip on a banana peel nor did I spill pink lemonade all over his things. I gained a friend. :)

I wasn't able to finish my rehab diaries.

I had an enormous(if not gigantic) unmissable blood red pimple on the first day of class. Thanks for the effort.

Tomorrow I love you, tomorrow, your always be a day away?

I'm skipping.

Tugstugs.

Random.

No comments: