Friday, January 25, 2008

I got me the HOTTEST THING in the market.


Everyone's got a new iPod, Mac, PSP, cellphone & what not.
I refuse to comply with the status quo.

The invigorating smell of a new solving machine fresh from the box.
The sweet sound of unpoked buttons and the slick two way solar power.
I've got me a new CASIO fx-115 ES.

Wait. Maybe that sounded a little bit exaggerated.
Okeii Fine. I'll say it. I'm just jealous. hahaha. I want an iPod sooo badd.

"Hey there,
Booboo!"

Just something that has been running through my mind.

Yogi Bear and the Jelly Stone Park. ? haha XD


Got me a new calculator for tomorrow's big exam. I've always wanted this model because it's user friendly and solves more questions than my old-fat-hand-me-down CASIO way back in high school. A fellow 4-Borgian had one of these. I remember how a lot of us were like jealous because she could solve problems in an instant while we had to undergo 5 minutes of agony ( that spent on- computing, writing down, thinking, computing, thinking.. hmm. erase. repeat. XD)

Okei. Enough. Be Back Later for my essayss T_T.


---------------
My Rollercoaster- Kimya Dawson

" what is it about you that has commandeered my brain?"






2 comments:

JiBSKiiPOOT said...

dLawa ang mei ganian sa atin nuon, c amirah at si corvie. hahah! ü madaia ka, dpat ung Lumang sci.caL. hahah! tik Lng. ang aking gamit gud ngaion, ung gamit ko prin nung hyskuL. ü

jaMartinez. said...

congrats Dinns !! hahaha .
nice new calcu .
w00t w00t XD