Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I said what?

I can't believe I'm saying this- I am soberrr!! haha XD
My hours dedicated to surfing for a DAY 2 weeks ago is WAY
more than the hours I have spent during the PAST WEEK!
Can you imagine????
Well I can't.
I just visit and look at my pages.
Reply to some messages and comment on my friends' photos.
I haven't replied to any of my friendster comments for like
the longest time and it took me a week to write another blog.
GoodGawd.
I have no time. That is so weird to hear.
I wake up early now.
I burn calories.
I smile.
I laugh.
I say yeah.
:D

The reason:
I found me a job.
Weeh.
I have soooo many stories.
I'm happy.
I mean really.
.. :)
Another shocker.
yeahyeah. \o/\o/\o/
Hope to write a longer one soon.

See yah. :p

---------------------------
I'm feeling so happy. :D




No comments: