Friday, April 25, 2008

BOREDOM IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT


Made a layout for my multiply today, and changed the look of my blog.
I've got more time than anyone I know.
I'll make new one's tomorrow. New Look for my multiply and maybe an original Blogger Layout.
LalalaLOVE.

I haven't posted ALL my photos from my trip to Davao, hopefully soon when I'm in the mood.

HERE'S a recent photo of me with my friends during my last day in Davao.
As usual, Gladys took the picture. Or Not. Make a guess.





















SOME PHOTOS FROM MY DAVAO VISIT



My YE FAMILY :)























Erikaaa :)






































Pao & Louie :)























Geva & Torts :)

























Kota & Pie! :)




















And loadss More.

Whoops. Gotta Go Now. I feel like Dad's waking up, I'm gonna get sermons again if he finds out I'm still online.

TTFN.
Tata For Now. :P

No comments: