Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My last day as a 17 year OLD.

I'm torn between being happy because I can finally get my license and being scared cause I can actually get arrested. Thanks to Pam for making me realize the latter. haha So, since I haven't blogged for the longest time and since I'm stuck at home, I shall blog something before I turn into an UNMINOR. I'll repost something from my very first blog, 3 years ago.

my last day as a 14-year old!

im turning 15 tomorrow! aah! im growing older by the minute.. literally! huhuhu :'( so before this day ends i shall have a list of 15 things i need to accomplish before i die.. haha na-over! hahaÜ

I italicized things I have accomplished! :D

1 create my own blog- feeel.. hahaÜ i think it would really be great if i had my own online diary.I could read this someday and laugh at myself for being so corny. hahaÜ

-- Accomplished. This was my first blog post EVER. After 5 blogs from different servers, I stick with my latest one-- www.thedetailsonmyshoebox.blogspot.com I was so right, ha! Corny nga
ako! haha XD





2 watch dolphins perform up close and maybe swim with them or maybe even ride them- that would be so much fun!

--RIDE THEM, nice. Someday!





3 ride a roller coaster- believe it or not i've never been on one.. gusto ko yung medyo 90degree angle type. so it would be truly unforgetable. "it was her first and last time. what a waste..x(.." bwahaha!Ü

--Accomplished. Since I wrote this before I have
ever been on one, I THOUGHT I would love it. And now 3 theme parks later, I take it back. I am not a fan. I DON'T LIKE CRAZY RIDES.




4 do something that would make my parents really really happy. they'd have to dub me as their favorite! bwahahaha! joke.. aha! but jokes are always half meant..*grin*

--HAHAHA, I was one crazy 14 year old. But I believe this one is ACCOMPLISHED. HAHAHAHA. kidding. There is no favoritism in our family. Ha! Joke. ..but jokes are always half meant. HAHAHA




5 have another piercing- maybe a navel ring.. someday maybe when im old enough to drive.. connection?

--Accomplished. I have one more ear piercing located on my right ear. I had it January 07- friendship earing thing with my good friend Jowielyn :) 16 pa ako, old enough.


6 learn how to play the guitar- kaya kitchie nadal saludo ako sayo! hahaÜ

--Accomplished. It's so much fun singing along, but my singing- just don't ask.



7 own an ipod- thousands of songs in a palm sized player- its a must-own gadget!

--Accomplished. Self earned might I add. It's the first thing I bought with my very first paycheck. :)





8 own a self-earned ferrari- that means ive got to work forever!

--What the fooot was I thinking? Ohoh I remember, I wanted an Enzo Ferrari since I always watched that car show on Discovery Channel with my brother. Things change- I want a cooper now. I want it sooo bad. When I'm at a carpark I always look through the glass, walk around it, then stare at the hood and the headlights (which I love the most, btw) my sister just goes- stop it, you look like soo suspicious. I just can't help it. Ma... Bday.. hahaha Yeah Right.

Oo, nagpapicture dyud ko. XD This is the new model- a bigger one than the usual. The safer one to own. Purrty!!

9 try not to sin for a day- a saint for a day.. i dont know.. God help!

--What the footnick? This one's just plain dumb. I thought maybe I could sleep on it, then I reckon it's being a sloth. So I don't know, maybe someday I'd have an idea. Ha.




10 magkaroon ng pictorial!- haha.. dream on.. Ü

--Ha! When I work soon, I would buy an DSLR. Soon Dinna. Haha


11 meet piere bouviere!!- have picturesss taken with him!! oh GOD please.. hahaÜ

--Gosh! He's eekie now. His hair is like, emo. T_T No thank you. Now, I'd like to meet Chace Crawford. His scruffy hair just hits the spot. Ooh.
12 graduate hyskul and college- para may future diba? hahaÜ
-- Halfway there! :)




13 sky dive- aaahh.. just thinking about it excites me!!! wohhooÜ


--HAHAHA. Yeah Right, I repeat, No i-feel-like-i'm-going-to-die-any-minute-now hobbies. Ha. BUTT. Maybe I would someday, if I'm given a chance. Tsk :P


14 ice skate in a frozen lake- in other terms i also wanna be able to touch and feel snow falling! white christmas!

--Half way there too! ;) Got to touch snow last January at Big Bear, CA. I thought it would be just okey since I was going there with just my parents. But HA! With Siblings or no siblings, I felt like I was six again! I was sooo amazed. It just felt like crushed ice, but none the less, I had fun! :D'



15 learn another language- anyonghaseyo! haha.. tama ba yan??Ü

-- Oooh Yeah. I'd love to this too. I think I'll take Spanish lessons this summer! woot! :D


Ha! I had fun blogging. :D

I think I'll be able to crush out everything on this list before I turn 30. Just having problems about that being-a-saint-for-a-day thing. Ha!

AAAAH. I can't believe I'm turning 18 tomorrow.

My 17 yearold year was the most lesson filled year of my life. I've grown up so much as a person and I'm so much smarter now- No not with the books, but with life.


-----------------------------------

I'm the only sour cherry on the fruit stand.









2 comments:

JiBSKiiPOOT said...

diiin, gibasa jud daw nako. hahah! at dhiL 18 kna dinna, pwede knang bumoto. yehei! congratz sa iu. hahahah! :p imposibLe jud ka maging santo for a day din, a second cguro kaia pa. hahahah! XD

dinnseetoop said...

GEVAAA. KAHIT SAAN AKO MAGONLINE, NAKIKITA KITA! HAHAHAHA PWDE!! HAHA PEROO DI MAN KO CITIZEN, DI RA GHAPON KO KABOTO DIRI. HAHA FOR A SECOND, OO OIII HAHA XD