Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged One Too Many Times.

RULES:

*Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about himself/herself.

*Bloggers tagged need to write ten things and post the rules.

*At the end of the blog, you need to choose 10 people you're going to tag and list their names.

*Dont forget to comment on their site that they're tagged.

SOME SAY 10, SOME SAY 15- I'M GOING WITH JUST 10!


I've been tagged by Drea almost a month ago but I was too uninspired then that I opted to do it the day after. Then a day turned into 2 weeks. I got tagged again by Joan which reminded me how I was already tagged and that I really wanted to do it this time. But because Of the "I-don't-know-how-to prioritize" kind of person that I am, every time I get the chance to go online, I drift to surfing and forget the reason why I went online in the first place. After 7 days, I got tagged again by Jam and then 3 days after by Yel. This time I said, this is just one too many times. I was thinking, this is just something I got to do, it's haunting me like a bitter ex lover. Lol. It's 12am and I won't even care that I am getting up early tomorrow, I just want to get this over with.

10. I procrastinate.

-- It's this new disease that every one now a days seem to have or maybe it's just now that they know that it's actually called something. That habit of putting off to the last possible second is just one bad breakout that won't seem to go away. I didn't know how bad it was up until last Mother's day. My sister and I had a week to write a song for mom on that special day. We ended up sleeping at around 3am on May 11th trying hard to find a word that rhymed with ella-ella-eh.

9. I forget.

--I forget A LOT. I forget too much. I forget to drink my vitamins after breakfast. I forget to call my mom when I leave the house. I forget to turn off the heater when I leave in the morning. I forget to push our trash bin out on the street on Thursdays. It's amazing how I remember all these things just now. (Nah, actually I have all these post-its right in front of me. It's on top of my computer table- posted by my ever so patient parents. hahaha)

8. I love new notebooks.

--I have this thing for buying new notebooks every single quarter of every year. It's this earth-unfriendly habit I have. New notebooks just look, smell, and look good. It's also my way of saying "this quarter, I would be a better student- complete assignments; clean, detailed & unadulterated notes; better ME". HA. Though it only works the first few days. I also just realized this when I was packing all my stuff from my old room, I had a lot, and I mean A LOT of half used notebooks(fillers, spring, colored, small, large, cartoony, magazine covered- name it- I have it.)

7. I bite on my straw.

--This goes all the way to my orange-zesto-baon days. I bite my straw so I would just be able to sip the juice little by little since it's too sweet for me. I guess bad habits die hard.

6. I'm a late "replier".

--My friends hate me for this. It takes me like 10 minutes to reply to something from "Bakit ka ba ganyan?" to "San ka?". It's this thing that I'm actually known for around people I text with before. I will defend myself- It's either I'm waiting for my phone to load since it hangs up A LOT from too much messages (it's a 3230- if you own/ed one I think you know what I mean) or I think about what I type way too much before I send my replies. So messages overlap- making each reply to every person taking more time than required. Teehee. Seeeeee. @_@

5. I graduated highschool, but I'm not YET in college.

--I just wanted to say this once and for all, since I'm tired of answering this question over and over again "San ka naga school?". Okeyyy. Since I'm new here, I can't enroll as a regular student. I got here last October, so I have to wait for another year to be considered a resident. The difference is HUGE from tuition if I enroll as an International student. So I'm starting college this Fall '08, September to be exact. :)

4. I have been profusely UNinspired the last few months.

--It's been 5 months since my last Photoshop project. It breaks my heart.I actually have a list of people whom I've promised to edit for.
Sorry. I just don't have enough inspiration pills to be able to think and do lately. But I will, I will. Booo. Next weeek! Hopeful. :x

3. I hate long walks. (the "for-good-health" kind of thing)

--Call me lazy, but it's just..... Yes I am. But it's a whole different story when I'm with my friends just talking the weariness away. I love walking without a certain destination with good company. It's more like, I am an anti-tiresome-activities kind of person. I don't have a sport what so ever.

2. I'm a frustrated ballerina.

--I am. Aw. I just lovelove how they look when they dance. It looks very elegant and it really makes me wonder how they make dancing on your toes look good. I never really asked my parents for lessons, something I regret not doing years back. Starting now would just be an eyesore.

1. I THINK WAY TOO MUCH.

-- THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LIST. I MADE AN ENTIRE NOVEL. XD


I TAG THEEE:

Hannah --Ms. Just Turned UNMINOR as well
Samoo --Ms. Biggg (Sister- that is)
Andrea --Ms. University (Aw, Selos ako.. :)) )
Maii --Ms. Sing-er (Contract na lng kulang maii :))
Bea C. --Ms. Co-Fan (From GG to OTH. wooT :D)
April --Ms. Eprilog ( third year!! haha :D)
Alisa --Ms. Chilhood Friend (Grade 4! :D)
Pol --Mr. HugeShoes (Jusice league colleague)
Paolo --Mr. Segura Himself (YE!)
Neil --Mr. Isko (..Nang bayan haha)

Have Fun! :D

No comments: