Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Day In The Life: Day 1

I have approximately 14minutes to finish this post, 10 days before school and 1 day before my parents come home.

Last Monday I got a whole lot of sermon since I left the house all messed up for the nth time. The internet was left on, the windows were open, my tried on clothes all over my bed, etc....- not really ideal things an 18 year old should forget. Since I still have a little more than a week before school, I am now SERIOUSLY taking action. I hate it when I make my parents mad and now I SERIOUSLY hope I will succeed. So, I have a seven day parole to prove how much I could change not only for my family, but of course for myself.

DAY 1

I had a long list of chores. I was off to a good start-
- I cooked breakfast for my sister at 6am. (+3)
- I went back to sleep and got up by 9.
- Had Oatmeal for breakfast (yey) (+2)
- Immediately washed the dishes then went to take a bath.(+1)
So I decided to turn on my computer, often times a bad idea.(-3)

Well, well, it was.
I started syncing photos to my ipod- we all know what happens next.
Really, once you pop, you can't stop.
More Like, once I pop, I can't stop.

12:30 Still not eating lunch- Still on the computer. (-2)
My mom called me and reminded me of what I was supposed to be doing. I got scolded again, which really depressed me. I got angry with myself but I still continued completing the album artwork for my ipod. If only I could ask Santa for self control. I'd give up 5years of gifts under the tree- really.

It went on for hours. (-3)
5:00pm Mom called again. She was in a good mood. She was asking how I was and I was completely confused, then again it made me happy. I got determined so, I went to do some of the chores again.

-Threw away all the junk food which I no longer wanted (+1)
-Placed all our stuff toys in a bag and kept it in the closet (+1)
-Hid away our belen (+1)

I lost focus and I went off to customize my ipod. All these themes, and icons and pretty buttons- so many choices... I looked at the clock- 8:00pm (-3)
My sister arrives from work by 8:10, uhoh.
Hurriedly, I warmed the food and arranged the table.
.. Sister arrives, only to find out that there was no ICECOLD water because I forgot to put the water bottle back in the refrigerator. My sister had to "talk"with me again.

Then It hit me... again..

I realized how tiring it was to get scolded over and over. It must feel worse to be the one who has to remind like every other hour or so. I really do not mean to hurt my family, so I am now determined more than ever to become a better person. STOP THE CYCLE!STOP THE CYCLE!STOP THE CYCLE!

So, I go superwoman!
-Arranged the shelves in the kitchen and placed sticky mats on them.(+2)
-Washed the dishes in record time.(+1)
-Pushed out the trash.(+1)

Sleeping before 11pm! (+1)


3 points for today.
Boohoo.


Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.Think positive.


--------------------------------


Stuck in this holy ground
Stuck in this holy ground
Oh I can't get out
Oh I can't get out from this

Made answers to satisfy
Made answers to satisfy
Comments for you to cry
Comments for you to try again



No comments: