Friday, June 20, 2008

A Day In the Life: Day 2

SUCCESS IS MINE!
500 points for today :))


Too early to say that I have indeed changed for the better.

Even though I slept late last night because of blogging, I managed to wake up by 6:00am to cook breakfast for my sister. Yes, I'm actually being her mom while I still can. Cooked Torta, serverd rice, orange juice, prepared her baon-OH HA! Mamang Mama!

I was supposed to go back to sleep but I reminded myself- no slacking! no slacking!
SOoo, I took a bath to awaken my senses. Since then, until 3 in the afternoon I did all my chores and I mean ALL my chores. From watering the plants, to arranging my drawers, to vacuuming the whole entire house- I did every little thing on my 17 item to do list for today! OH HA! :)

I feel so much better. I realized how relieved I felt after crushing out the last thing on my list with much spare time to watch TV without the guilt.

Day 3 will be on Monday- my parents are here on weekends so I couldn't possibly call it self control- it would be more like they're watching so I have no choice kind of decision making.

Hearing the happiness from my mother's voice was enough gratification for me :)


-------------------------------


-DINNA GONZALES [2008]
while watering the dried out backyard. :)



1 comment:

PAMELANCHOLIA said...

CONGRATULATIONS, D! :)