Friday, June 13, 2008

Rehab: The Story Behind The Name

An inside joke that started with my dad.

Now that I'm living with my parents, they now see who I really am- all my flaws, mistakes and of course my loveliness. haha I really am far from perfect and I admit that. I lived with my brother for almost 4 years. So, I was the boss of myself. I did whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Everything in my daily itinerary revolved around what I felt like doing and not around what I am supposed to be doing. I didn't prioritize. I overslept. I oversurfed(if there is such a word) the net. But I was never a bad girl, more like I was always TAMAD.

Now that I'm with my parents, MY WAY ISN'T WORKING FOR THEM. My parents are responsible beings and they are pushing me to change my ways. I believe old habits die hard. So there-my dad jokes that he would send me to rehab because I am so helpless.
"He tried to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, noo!" haha




But I'm trying, trying really hard.
I believe I've accomplished some things in 8 months.
1. I wake up no later than 9am! :)
2. I take a bath first thing after bed even though I'm just staying home all day.
3. I eat more fruits now! ha!
4. Hmm.. Mmm... ?..

Okey, that's all I can think for now. Three done 2,346,524,350 more to go! :P

No comments: