Saturday, October 17, 2009

I oversurf when I'm depressed

I have to rant! AGH I haven't checked my mail in a while and now I pay the price. I wanted to log on to my YM and was having troubles. I was too lazy to figure out what was wrong so I just went ahead and sent a change password email to my other account. When I open my inbox, I see an email from my counselor. It was dated Oct 15th. Blood rushed out of my face upon recovering memories of noting that date on my organizer in BOLD letters. The email said that the deadline for my Admission Guaranteed Form was only until 11:59 of that day. HOLYCOW. It's the only sure and convenient thing in my transfer stress process and I can't )*(&^% believe I forgot. So now I'm still here, blogging when I shouldn't be. Feeling really down, when I shouldn't be. :(

No comments: