Wednesday, January 23, 2008

4:10 am

I don't even get why I'm wide awake. Is there like rehab for the nocturnal?

Watched Juno at 3am. It was zero cool. It would be worth every ounce of extra strength I need to wake up by 8am tomorrow (which by the way I don't even think I'll have but maybe pretend to have to avoid the "don't sleep your life away" talks..) It was about an unplanned pregnancy of a 16-yr old Juno by her geek or should I say intellectual best friend and or boyfriend. They were like in love and stuff but didn't really know how to say it. I won't spoil it for you because you just have to experience it for yourself. I swear you'll love her. The script was just so random. You'll be laughing and you won't even know why. I hope I'll be as sure as her someday.




"We sure are cute for two ugly people. I don't see what anyone can see, in any one else but you."



Seriously. Ooh. I see sun.

No comments: