Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Shattered Belief

OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.
I'm literally saying that out loud. OH MY. OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.
I can't get over it. I can't get over it. I can't get over it. I can't get over it.
I've been watching ONETREEHILL season5 and it's great like it has always been.
The Scott's really got it going. Rarr. XDBut they are not the reason why I'm totally bowled over tonight.

Heres the thing, while searching the net for photos from tonight's episode, I came across something I
totally did not expect. While browsing sites from my Google search, I read that Kevin Federline aka Mr. Spears would be a guest in the show. I was like "Eeek." I really don't like him. I even totally agree to the fact that he is a huge factor as to why Britney is going mental. Anyway, going back to the subject, I went to cwtv.com because I wasn't getting what I was looking for from other websites. When I hit >>>photos>>OTH>>1>>2>>3.. I could not believe my eyes. O_O

In the show, his name is Jason and he plays the front man of the band who signs up with Peyton. He is this egoistic, self centered musician who wouldn't listen to any of Peyton's suggestions. He was all diva/ rock star about how he does his music his own way. A jerk in short. I didn't really recognize him to be anyone already famous or shall I say infamous. I just thought that he was just another extra. Then I SAW THIS with the captions " Pictured Kevin Federline as Jason in ONE TREE HILL" Then I was like "OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY.OH MY." I just couldn't believe it. Two whole episodes and it never hit me. Well, now I know and so do you. Weird right? Or was it just me? I just couldn't believe it. But I guess he performed well to be unrecognizable like that; or maybe because he lost the cap, and the baggy clothes, and the bling. But really, he was convincing- I've got to give him that. Though I don't like him still. On the bright side, I'm glad to know that I've watched OTH episodes without knowing it was him because I could have been bitter all the while his face was on screen(that could have ruined my happy hour). Plus, I didn't go loathe some guy who doesn't even give a sh** what I think of him anyway. haha SPOILER ALERT-- YEY. No more KFED. He got Fired & Peyton signs up Mia, (Kate Voegele in real life) the pianist of the band.

I've learned another thing just now too. BTW means By The Way pala. HAHAHA I know I'm such a loser for thinking that BTW stood for BITAW. All this time, everytime I come across BTW on comment boxes I would think "OOh coool, Pinoy." My shattered belief. Google Search really has answers for every thing I tell you.

Today was fine. I'd rate myself a 6/10 for being a little progressive. Things didn't go as planned,but I did study. I studied ALGEBRA. Oh the horror of negative exponents. What the hell. I don't remember them and they just are so dang confusing. But I still love ratios and proportions though. Ms. Anper hello. I miss you. haha I've got to say no matter how strict you were, I remembered things you taught me. Bitaw. haha. But sleeping is really a big problem for me. My original pla
ns were to wake up by 8 and sleep by 11- I woke up by 10 and now it's half past 11 and I'm still here typing, deleting and typing. One tree hill man gud baaa. ::) Anyway, I really got to go to sleep now. Till then ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------


HERE IS GREAT MUSIC FROM OTH. ENJOY :)

KATE VOEGELE- KINDLY UNSPOKEN

...
I won’t let melancholy
Play me for a fool
Oh, no I’m on my way somewhere new..


No comments: