Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's get lost together!

A continuation..

At first, I was actually too lazy to even do this "part 2". But I realized how I had 2 other posts on which I promised to have a "part 2" but never ended up doing so. Since 2009 is my year, ( i declare! haha) I'm gonna stick to my word.

Awesome Adventures And Amazing Places
(HAHA WATEVER DINNA. HAHAHA)

A couple of times I went to places not knowing how to get there. (with friends who don't have cars, it's always an adventure!) I'm in college -that makes me at least smart enough to read, ask and analyze a map. Commuting is so much fun here- well at least for me. I get a thrill out of the possibility of getting lost. HAHA Some people think it's weird, but I feel like it's an exercise of independence and common sense.

Dec 23 '08
Little Tokyo, Los Angeles.
Bus: Dash A (Flower/7th)
aww. I only had one photo of this day and I lost it. aww :'(
Went here with my friend, Runi. Fell in love with the place right away. What I fancied the best was a little store we went in that had traditional Japanese Stuff (for the lack of a better term). It was the best place that I thought best represented Little Tokyo because of the Japanese Staff and the crowded space (over hearing conversations in Japanese and not understanding one bit XD) I felt like I wasn't in LA for some reason I do not know. Also we found inside a mall a dim lighted arcade! Felt so much like home! HAHA Great Day! :)

Dec 29 '08
Pasadena Skating Rink, Pasadena
Train: Metro Red Line, Metro Gold Line
WORSE THAN HEELS! UGH! HAHA
previous post!

Dec 30 '08
Little Tokyo, Los Angeles
Bus: Dash A
for the lack of a more decent photo, I present a blurred one!

The first time I went here, I saw a Videoke Place that had the latest songs! From Estelle's "American Boy" to Regina Spektor's "The Call"-- they had everything! So I had to go back! With my fellow frustrated singer friends, we were off to take the place by storm! HAHA We ALMOST got lost. We missed our stop because of too much story telling, good thing the bus passes by the mall twice. :P

Jan 5 '08
Hannah's, Hacienda Heights
Bus: Metro 780

the vest monday!

2 hour bus ride to Hacienda Heights with none other than the Metro Princess- PAM. One of the best hang out's we've ever had even though we stayed inside Hannah's room the whole time. We bonded this day and I always love thath. Me and Pam came all the way here to have our secret santa exchange gifts "party". WE LAUGHED A LOT AND DANCED TOO HAHA Hannah both gave us vests- that's whats up with the name. HAHA I love youu gurlss :)

Jan 6'08
Everywhere, Pasadena
Train & Metro
Walking, talking& commuting is happiness. HAHA I'm easy to please. :)

Jan 9 '08
Alamitos Bay Beach, Long Beach
Bus: Long Beach 112
We were supposed to visit Hannah again this day, but since one of our not-so-friend-now-friend stood us up- we ended up just staying here at LB and take pretty pictures! I love your spontaneity Pamela! Oooh Fall is just awesome for pictures :)


The best days I say because I got to know people more during this vacation from school. I got to spend time with my family and my friends and forget about being in college for a sec! If I look at my life a year ago, right now's pretty rad relatively. I'm happy to have friends here cause it makes life a lot easier to go through. This may not be anywhere close to my life back home, but it's turning out to be great as well. :)

No comments: